About our festival
The NOVA SCOTIA LOBSTER CRAWL
The Nova Scotia Lobster Crawl festival takes place annually every February at the peak of the Lobster Season along the entire South Shore from Barrington, the Lobster Capital of Canada, to Peggy’s Cove and every port in between.
2020 will mark the festival’s third year in operation, proudly developed and presented by the South Shore Tourism Cooperative.
Nova Scotia’s South Shore is a popular summer season destination but we’re hoisting the sails to make sure visitors near and far know us as a rich culinary and cultural year-round travel destination.
We encourage visitors to indulge in our gastronomical festival and experience lobster and hospitality at its finest all day, everyday!
Search for events on our website by Categories, Calendar or your Location, then add to your itinerary, and email it to yourself – with more than 150 amazing Lobster and lobster-related experiences, it’s that easy to sip, savour, shop, and ‘get trapped’ during the 2020 Nova Scotia Lobster Crawl festival.
Feb. 1-29: Crawl a’Board the Lobster Trail: Savour mouth-watering Lobster-infused dishes at dozens of featured restaurants along the South Shore
- Feb 1: Nova Scotia Seaside Lobster Boil at White Point Resort
- Feb. 2: Groundhog Day with ‘Lucy the shadow-seeking Lobster’
- Feb. 2: Best Lobster Roll Challenge at White Point Resort
- Feb 7 – 10: Great Canadian Lobster Fishing Excursion & Feast
- Feb. 9: For the Love of Lobster & Lobster Chowder Chowdown Showdown
- Feb. 14: Crawl to the Altar at Anchorage House
- Feb. 15: Lobster Crawl Craft Beer Festival in Bridgewater
- Feb 15: Ironworks Spirited Crustaceans Lobster & Spirits
- Feb 16: 5km Lobster Crawl
- Feb. 22: On the Rocks, tasting extravaganza by the sea at White Point Resort
- Feb. 29: NSCC Lunenburg’s Culinary Lobster Entree Workshop (1 of 4)
And that’s just to whet your appetite… we’ve got over 150 enticing events, experiences, overnight package deals and festival favourites on our website!
While Road Trips are tasty, plan to get trapped! Check out our Overnight Getaway Packages or pair an event with one of our many Hotels, Inns, B&B’s and Cottages, plan your trip today!
Want to catch every mouth-watering piece of information about our upcoming Festival? Sign up for our newsletter HERE and don’t miss a lobster-loving thing!!
For more information on the South Shore Tourism Coop including information on becoming an invested partner, click on the logo below…